Backward Inclined Blades
Backward inclined wheels use flat blades to handle light dust laden air and still provide efficiencies of up to 82%.
Developed initially for the dust collector industry, backward inclined impellers are also ideal for a range of applications, such as laser cutting, air filtration and light phase pneumatic conveying.
A big benefit is the non-overloading characteristic of these fans.
- Volumes up to 95 m³/sec
- Static pressure to 5 kpa
- Temperatures up to 430˚C
Features – Backward Inclined Fans:
- Impellers have a steep pressure curve that compensates for system variation.
- Stable air flow over entire performance range
- Non-overloading horsepower characteristic.
- Heavy flat blades for corrosion resistance.
- Spun steel wheel cone optimizes air flow.
- AMCA Certified performance
Related Products, Applications & Industries
Backward Inclined Fans are used for the following applications: