Radial Bladed Fans
Radial Bladed fans are designed for conveying or handling air or gases containing material that would have a tendency to build up on other types of wheels.
Radial fans are ideal for conveying all types of materials, chips, sawdust and grain. Radial fans are extremely stable from shut off to wide open, designed to operate without pulsation over a wide range of duties.
- Volumes low to high options
- Static pressure to 27 kpa
- Temperatures up to 430˚C
- High strength alloy steel with radial steep inclined blades
- Variable widths to meet needed performance
- Abrasion and corrosion resistant materials available
- Custom design, construction and options built to customer specifications.
- Five standard wheel designs with overlapping performance envelopes to match specific volume and pressure demands.
- Tested to meet AMCA Standards
Related Products, Applications & Industries
Radial Bladed Fans are suitable for: