Industrial Radial Tip Fans (IRT)
Industrial Radial Tip Fans (IRT) were developed by Chicago Blower specifically for demanding heavy-duty applications, including hot gasses and fumes, scrubbers, induced draft, process exhaust and light concentrations of solids in a variety of industry.
The IRT fan combines the advantages of the radial and backward inclined blades and replaces the traditional light-duty exhauster with a more rugged, longer life fan. It can produce moderate to high pressures even at high temperatures and has a static efficiency of up to 76%.
- Volumes up to 55 m³/sec
- Static pressure to 10 kpa
- Temperatures up to 430˚C
- Forward curved radial blades handle moderate to high pressures.
- Rugged, continuously welded heave steel plate construction with split housing optional
- Five standard wheel designs with overlapping performance envelopes to match specific volume and pressure demands.
- Tested to meet AMCA Standards
Related Products, Applications & Industries
Industrial Radial Tip Fans are suitable for:
Industrial Radial Tip Fans can be used in the following industries: